Features & Specifications:
SUPER QUIET INNOVATIVE SPLIT COMPLETE SET - includes Hood unit and Blower unit. This builds a super quiet split range hood system, the Blower unit is mounted in in the attic. 2 dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters, The oil is contained in the baffle filters, no oil holders needed. 3 minutes auto shut off to vent the leftover smoke after done cooking.
SUPER SLIM 6” HIGH, 1mm THICK HOOD UNIT - under cabinet or wall mounted, high quality 1 mm thick stainless steel with brush finishing. Perfectly fit under the 12” deep standard cabinet; provide slick style and powerful performance.
8” ROUND TOP VENT - 8” round top exhaust vent on Hood Unit (NO rear vent) and 8” round vent for Blower Unit. The ducts and air damper are NOT included. Please purchase 2 of 8” flexible aluminum round ducts for hood vent to blower unit and the blower unit to house exhaust vent.
4 SPEEDS POWERFUL OPERATION WITH LED LIGHTS - 4 speeds (Quiet, I, II, III up to 1000 CFM), blue-lighted soft touch electronic buttons with 2 of 3W energy saving cold bright LED lights. 1 motor and 2 of 5” wide Centrifugal Squirrel Cage Fan Wheels. Power rating: 120V/60Hz, 135W Min /250W Max. Power cord with plug is included.
1 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY - Free parts, repair or exchange within 1 year. Awoco high quality product reputation and supreme customer service is a guarantee.
30" Hood unit dimensions: 29-1/2"W x 19-3/4"D x 6"H, 6" High low profile, for 30" kitchen ranges.
36" Hood unit dimensions: 35-1/2"W x 19-3/4"D x 6"H, 6" High low profile, for 36" kitchen ranges.
Blower unit dimensions: 19" x 15" x 20.75"H.
Why It Is Quiet?
Mostly the range hood noise is the sound of air whooshing the steam away. The blower exhausts the air out, sucking the nearby air to one direction. For example, the house fan has bigger noise at higher speed, the sound is from the air collision, not the motor. High speed air collision is the cause of the powerful range hood.
What if we move the air collision from the kitchen area to above the ceiling? The restaurant exhaust fans are on the roof; therefore, moving the blower to the attic is the solution for residential to eliminate the range hood noise. Same as the industrial inline blower, this Blower unit is in between the house exhaust vent and the range hood unit.
1mm Thick High Quality Brushed Finish Stainless Steel.
High Quality Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- Stainless steel baffle filters are adapted the concept from commercial baffle air filters, the grease is contained inside the filter trays, no oil cup needed.
Other Features & Specifications:
- Mounting Type: Under Cabinet or Wall Mount for Hood unit; Attic lumber mounted for Blower unit
- Venting Type: 8” round TOP vent for Hood unit; 8” round vent in and out for Blower unit
- Hood Unit: 2 of 3W energy efficient cold bright LED Lights are bright enough to cover the whole cooktop.
- Blower Unit: 1 Motor and 2 of 5” Centrifugal Squirrel Cage Fan Wheels
- Power rating: 120V/60Hz, 135W Min /250W Max
- Noise levels: 50dB / 55dB / 60dB / 65dB.
- 30” or 36" hood unit
- 8” vent blower unit with 2 mounting brackets
- 30" with 2 of baffle filters. 36" with 3 of baffle filters.
- Mounting screws and electric nuts
- Note: 2 packages in the shipment. NO ducts, NO air damper included.